Designate GDPC as an EU-Representative for your GDPR-Compliance
The GDPR applies to controllers and processors that process personal data of individuals in the EU, regardless of where the organization is established in the world. Those organizations that are not established inside the EU are required to appoint a representative, who is established in the EU.
The related provisions in the GDPR applies to the processing of personal data of data subjects who are in the Union by a controller or processor not established in the Union, where the processing activities are related to:
- the offering of goods or services, irrespective of whether a payment of the data subject is required, to such data subjects in the Union; or
- the monitoring of their behaviour as far as their behaviour takes place within the Union, e.g. tracking-cookies, targeted advertising, Browser-Fingerprints.
Due to the complexity of the GDPR it is important to evaluate the applicability of the provisions in every case. The exemptions need to be interpreted cautiously to reduce legal risks for the controller/processor.
Business advantages by commissioning us as your EU-Representative:
- An highly regarded EU-Representative from Germany, Hesse (mother country of data protection)
- GDPC assesses the individual case to reduce legal uncertainty and liability risks.
- Concentration of a close and trustable cooperation with our clients as the key factor.
- GDPC save effective cost through cost transparency
- GDPC as your loyal business partner supports your business by staying compliant
- Internationality - GDPC`s multilingual legal staff to meet the highest demands of our clients.
- GDPC acts as the principal point of contact for affected individuals or supervisory authority